Care about your forest!
Owners sell forest properties – i.e. land on which trees grow – to us for various reasons.
Every property needs attention, and carefully planned and proficient measures continuously increase the value of your forest. If you as a forest owner do not have the time or desire to manage your forest, it makes sense to sell it. This is more responsible behaviour towards nature than neglecting the forest.
A property with a freshly matured and well-managed forest is the most profitable.
What kind of forest land do we buy?
Please contact us if you would like to sell
- a mature forest
- a maturing forest
- forest properties
- forest properties on which forest has been cut
We can also be your partner in the case of a forest property, which
- is encumbered with a mortgage
- is in co-ownership
- is located in a nature reserve (including a NATURA area)
Useful information for forest owners
- Forest Act
- Forest Management Rules
- Forest Survey Guidelines
- List of Alien Tree Species Permitted To Use in Reforestation
- Statutes of State Register for Forest Resources
- Format of and Procedure for Submission of Forest Notifications
- Nature Conservation Act
- Heritage Conservation Act
- Land Improvement Act
- Hunting Act
Fill out required fields and choose a suitable service. We will respond within 2 days.