Purchase of forest properties
Purchase of cutting rights
Purchase of timber
Care about your forest!
Owners sell forest properties – i.e. land on which trees grow – to us for various reasons.
Every property needs attention, and carefully planned and proficient measures continuously increase the value of your forest. If you as a forest owner do not have the time or desire to manage your forest, it makes sense to sell it. This is more responsible behaviour towards nature than neglecting the forest.
A property with a freshly matured and well-managed forest is the most profitable.
What kind of forest land do we buy?
Please contact us if you would like to sell
- a mature forest
- a maturing forest
- forest properties
- forest properties on which forest has been cut
We can also be your partner in the case of a forest property, which
- is encumbered with a mortgage
- is in co-ownership
- is located in a nature reserve (including a NATURA area)
Useful information for forest owners
- Forest Act
- Forest Management Rules
- Forest Survey Guidelines
- List of Alien Tree Species Permitted To Use in Reforestation
- Statutes of State Register for Forest Resources
- Format of and Procedure for Submission of Forest Notifications
- Nature Conservation Act
- Heritage Conservation Act
- Land Improvement Act
- Hunting Act
We are familiar with all the laws and requirements associated with the purchase of forest properties, and we will give you expert advice in this area.
Fill out required fields and choose a suitable service. We will respond within 2 days.